I live in Pacific Palisades and I manage beautiful fully furnished homes in Pacific Palisades for short term rentals. I list on three vacation rental sites, Airbnb, Trip Advisor and VRBO and post on other sites for month and longer bookings. The properties are booked 90% of the time, receive 5 star reviews and make my owners much more profit than renting unfurnished to full time tenants.
I am a superhost on Airbnb, I have 100% response rate on Trip Advisor and VRBO.
Unlike management companies I do not accept all booking inquiries. I vet people thoroughly prior to accepting a booking to ensure that there are no parties and people take care of the properties.
My keys to running a successful vacation management property are:
- Have top notch photos and clear inviting listings
- Answer all inquiries within the hour.
- Vet potential guests to ensure house is taken care of.
- Check and adjust prices daily to ensure a high number of inquiries.
- Communicate about pre-arrival instructions.
- Have a comprehensive guide in the house of rules and notes on the house. As well as local restaurants, grocery stores, points of interest, etc.
- Check in with the guests by text and make sure they are happy.
- Answer all questions and concerns from guests right away.
- Get personal feedback from the guests of any suggested improvements.
- Provide excellent service and get 5 star reviews.
I am looking to add properties to my roster. And I can do temporary management to give you a break. This is the personal touch and not a big management company. Please feel to contact me for more information and to set up a meeting.
310 751 4859